The Nigerian Bar Association, Section on Legal Practice holds its Annual Conference in Anambra State , Nigeria . focusing on Nigerian Law and how its lawyers affect the next generation.
VENUE : Ibom Hotel and Golf Resorts, Uyo , Akwa Ibom State.
DATE : 1 7th MAY 2020 – 20th MAY 2020
TIME : 8:30 am
Here are the sessions coming up at this event along with the speakers.
Harnessing Social media Resources to Create Visibility
- Adedunmade Onibokun (Legal Naija)
- Busola Ajala (Strictly Law Biz)
- Prince Williams Joel (Prince Joel and Associates )
Why Your Law Firm needs a Practice Manager
- Mrs Slyvia Nzekwu (Shan Consulting Limited )
Interrogating the fading attraction of Litigation Practice in Nigeria (Roundtable Discussion )
- Hon Justice Kazeem Olarewaju Alogba (Chief Justice of Lagos State )
- Mr Moyosore Onigbanjo , SAN (Honorable Attorney General and Commisioner for Justice , Lagos State)
- Dr Francis Chuka Agbu , SAN (Lexavier Partners )
- Mr. Tobi Adebowale (Chairman , Governing Council of the NBA Young Lawyers Forum )